Saturday 31 August 2013

Our Class Newspaper

CTK Herald
By Gabby N

On Tuesday 27th August Year 5 created a newspaper. We each had a partner to interview and find out lots of information about them. We found out what they wanted to be when they were older, their interests etc. It was a really great lesson to learn more about our partner.

First we asked our partner some questions which could tell us some things about their daily life. After we questioned them we got to write a newspaper article on them. It was great fun to write a newspaper article on them.

Next we made a picture collage of our person. The pictures in the collage included pictures of their face eg. ear, eyes, hair etc. We had to send the collage to Miss Lee. After that task we got to draw, paint etc a picture of our partner we interviewed. The pictures turned out to be very realistic and lifelike.

We made a presentation of the CTK Herald including the article and our collages. In the end we printed our newspaper to show it to Mrs Jones. Thank you Miss Lee for this very fun experience and year 5 would absolutely love to do it again.

8 comments:

  1. Angelica

    Great blog post Gabby N. I had lost of fun doing the CTK Herald.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gabby N
      Dear, Angelica thank you for your kind comments and I also enjoy reading your brilliant and wonderful blog posts that you have created.
      Kind Regards
      Gabby N

      Delete
  2. The CTK newspaper was a great idea. It was great to read and find interesting information about my class mates. I wish I was there that day to be part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic blog post Gabby! I had lots of fun especially making the collage and finding information about our classmates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed doing this & I got to find lots of information about Clare! It was a fun time doing this activity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was no there that day, I wish I had been though because it looked so fun. I read them and I found out some things I didn't know before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed participating and completing these activities doing the newspaper without some people in our class.

    ReplyDelete