Friday 3 May 2013

QR Treasure Hunt



QR Treasure Hunt    
By Gabby N and Gaby S



On Thursday Year 5 had fun with QR codes.  How a QR code works is, you need to download the app  QR reader on your iphone, ipad, android etc.  
Miss Lee created these QR codes using a website called QR Creator, Miss Lee added a question to each QR code.  
We had to scan the QR code and when we scanned it, the iPad gave us a question.

QR codes are usually found on drink bottles like coke  etc.

This is a QR code.

Miss Lee thought that doing our test, with pen and paper seemed boring so she created a QR code hunt. Our class thought that doing this was very fun. We had a competition, who could get the most right out of the 30 questions.  Kathleen and Gabby N received 28/30 and won a prize.




16 comments:

  1. Great blog post on our QR code treasure hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time doing the QR code treasure hunt thanks to miss lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That QR code treasure hunt was so fun. I hope we get to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doing the QR treasure hunt was a good idea and is better than doing maths with pen and paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Miss Lee for planning the QR treasure hunt, it was fun and I enjoyed doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma

    Everyone must of had a fun time miss Lee! I hope we get to it again because it was fun doing this with everyone in yr 5!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracey
    That QR treasure hunt is very fun!!! I hope we can do it again some time, in another term.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was very fun especially doing it on the IPad, I hope we do it again

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish i was here for that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed doing the QR hunt and the questions were very fun.
    My favourite question was to un-jumble the letters I had fun solving it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angelica

    Great blog post Gabby N and Gabby S. The QR hunt and the questions were fun. Congratulations to Gabby N and Kathleen for getting 28/30 questions right. Thanks Miss Lee for giving for doing this for us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a lot of fun doing the QR treasure hunt. Great blog post Gaby and Gabby.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tracey
    Great blog post Gabby N and Gabby S, also I like the image of the QR code. Its great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great blog post Gabby N and Gaby S and I also enjoyed doing this QR treasure hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tracey
    Great blog post Gabby N and Gaby S.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lily

    It was lots of fun doing the QR code treasure hunt; I hope we do it again some time this year and do something different to it. Fantastic blog post Gabby.N and Gaby.S

    ReplyDelete