Friday 22 February 2013

I was hungry


Matthew 25:31-46 ✝
By Michael V and Mahrae

We heard a story from the bible written by Matthew in the chapter 25 verses 31 to 46.

I was hungry and you gave me food
I was thirsty and you gave me a drink
I was naked and you gave me a clothing  

I was a stranger and you welcomed me
I was sick and you took care of me
I was in prison and you visited me

We have been thinking of ways we can live out these actions in our lives.

If somebody is hungry you give them food by giving them money for food.  We help people by bringing food for the Vinnies Christmas hampers.
If somebody is thirsty, you give them water or any other liquid.  By donating to project compassion we help them have clean drinking water.
If somebody is naked or does not have enough clothes, just donate them clothes to wear.  You could put the clothes you grow out of in a charity clothing bin.
If someone is a ‘stranger’ or new to the school you can welcome them.
If someone is sick, you can always take care of them and visit them.  We will visit the elderly people in the nursing home this year.
If you have a friend that is imprisoned, you can visit them. You might also have family overseas that is unable to come to Australia so you could talk to them on the phone.


We used the app comic touch to create freeze frames showing how we can live out this passage from the bible.


7 comments:

  1. I had a lot of fun. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job guys on making the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angelica

    Great job Miss Lee for puting the video together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Emma

    Good job guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job on the posters and the video is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic posters and I love the video.

    ReplyDelete