Wednesday 22 May 2013

Rugby Reads Reading Challenge: Josh Reynolds


Josh Reynolds Reading Challenge
by Gabby N

Josh is an NRL player, he thinks reading books is an important part of education.

His reading challenge is:

Find a book that has been made into a film.  Read the book and then watch the film.  Compare the similarities and differences, and discover which one you prefer.

Try and complete this challenge within the next 4 weeks. If you do complete it you will receive a merit.


Comment below with the name book you read and the movie you watched. Which did you prefer, the book or the movie?

9 comments:

  1. Nice blog post on Josh Reynolds reading challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily

    Wow great blog post, i would like to try Josh's reading challenge:

    The book i read was Harry Potter (The first one)
    The same things were some parts in the book were in the movie.
    I prefer the book than the movie because it is fun imaging it in your head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angelica

    Awesome blog post Gabby. I would like to try do the Josh reading challenge:

    The book I read was Diary Of a Wimpy kid (Rodrick rules.)
    The same thing was the parts in the book that was in the movie.
    I prefer the movie because it shows the moves they do in the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma

    Great blog post Gabby!!! I hope most people in the class will get to do this Josh reynolds reading challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracey
    Gabby N the is a very good blog post!! I would like to try Josh Reynolds Challenge:

    I was always reading diary of a wimpy(7) and dork diaries ( pop star)
    An I prefer books instead movies

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked your blog post on Josh Reynolds reading challenge it sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read the book and watched the movie of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2. Even though I enjoyed both, I preferred
    the book because it was very well written with lots of detail.
    Whereas the movie didn't show as much of the detail however I still enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angelica

    Great blog Post Gabby and Reading Challenge was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Blog post about Josh Reynolds the Bulldogs star.

    ReplyDelete